Sine Wave Output Filter Modules provide satisfactorily smoothed sinusoidal waveform with low residual ripple form square waveform with high voltage spikes, present at the output of motor drives.
They eliminate challenges of using motor drives with long cable applications and lead to usage of low voltage motor drives with medium voltage motors by deploying them in front of the step-up transformers.
- Nearly perfect sinusoidal output voltage
- Protection of motors against high voltage spikes
- Elimination of acoustic noise in the motor
- Reduction of motor bearing currents
- Extension of equipment life
- Complying with the standards of general purpose motors
- Usage of unshielded cable
- Suitable for multiple motor operations
- Motor Drives with long motor cables
- Motor Drives with the existing motors
- Motor Drives with the step-up transformer
- Elevators and Escalators