Sine Wave Output Filter Modules provide a smoother sinusoidal waveform with low residual ripple, for example as is often observed in square waveforms with high voltage spikes, present at the output of motor drives.
These filter modules eliminate the challenge of using motor drives with long cable applications, and make it possible to utilize low voltage motor drives with medium voltage motors by deploying them in front of the step-up transformers.
- Nearly perfect sinusoidal output voltage
- Protection of motors against high voltage spikes
- Elimination of acoustic noise in the motor
- Reduction of motor bearing currents
- Extension of equipment lifespan
- Compliance with the standards of general purpose motors
- Usage of unshielded cable
- Suitable for multiple motor operations
- Motor Drives with long motor cables
- Motor Drives with the existing motors
- Motor Drives with a step-up transformer
- Elevators and Escalators